Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Bday Bro!


Today is my big brother's birthday! Growing up I always remember having so much fun at Tommy's birthday parties! He always had lots of friends over and Dad always made great food. (The tradition lives on!!) Tommy and I are only 17 months apart and were always close growing up. We shared a bedroom our whole lives until he went to college and for the most part, got a long really well with each other. Through the different stages in life, he has always been such a good brother to me. He never let anyone pick on me in school and always let me play with him and his friends when we were little. After he went to college, he would let me come and stay with him, take me to Tech football games, and when I was old enough, dancing. He always encouraged me in my sports and told everyone how proud of me he was. What a blessing to have such a brother. We don't get to see each other much now, but I love him just the same!! Happy birthday to the best brother ever!!

Here's Tommy and me one day when we were out shootin pistols (there was a storm coming)
Don't mess with TX

Here's us fishin in the one of the only ponds in our area, lol...fun times


Don't know how well these turned out, but it's a scrapbook page of us growing up, hehe...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I can't believe how old you all are getting, 40 is just around the corner y'all.hahahehe Love, Dad