Friday, March 12, 2010

Handsome Hubby...

Hehe...Wade doesn't even know I took this picture last weekend, but I love it. The Lord has blessed me with more than I could ever ask or imagine (Eph. 3:20-21) in my husband, Wade. I never knew being married would be so wonderful. Sometimes people ask me if I ever get lonely being so far from "home." I am never lonely, homesick at times, but never lonely because my best friend in the world is here with me. He helps make even the most mundane tasks fun and actually, it's those that I look foward to the most now. If there was a hidden camera set up somewhere, most people would think we were off our rockers goofy, but that's us, and we have so much fun.
His heart is so kind and gentle, yet deep and strong. He challenges me to grow in my walk with the Lord just by how he lives each day, so steadfast. I know everyone tells us we are only at the beginning of the journey, but I can honestly say, our relationship just gets better by the day. I am so thankful for a husband who knows and loves the Lord and so is able to love me. I look forward to as many days as the Lord gives us together with eager expectation. May it always be so and may the Lord continue to grow our love for Him and each other. Ladies, if you're single, wait for the man God has for you, it's more than worth the wait.

No comments: