We wake up laughing every day at the funny things our puppy does!
Top 12 Moments and Things Winston Does:
- He "digs" on pillows to try and bury his favorite bones and now he has started hiding his toys behind the curtains!
- He barks at his reflection in the windows like he's a bad ole dog, but when he gets scared he halls butt in the opposite direction.
- Being let off his leash to run in the woods freely is definitely on the top of his fav list as well. He runs and runs and runs out there. That's about the only way we can half way tire him out.
- The next morning after his neutering surgery, Wade put him in bed with me (like he does sometimes), as Wade walked out of the room, Winston went to the edge of the bed to watch Wade. I innocently reached over to grab him and my arm felt a HUGE wet spot! He had peed all on my bed with ZERO warning! lul, we moved right into action of stripping the bed and washing everything. I read online of several people who that had happened to after their dogs had surgery as well. (should have looked that up first, lul)
- How he will only play with one toy or bone for a little while before returning to his basket to pull something else out. By the end of the day, his basket is empty and his toys are strewn all over the house, lol...maybe one day he'll learn to put them back...
- The way he zooms around the living room as fast he can, growling and breathing so hard until one of us can finally snatch him up in our arms. It usually takes both of us to coral him.
- The way he comes out of his crate each morning, so sleepily...yawning and streeeeetching it out.
- The way he will finally fall asleep in the evening and then wake himself up barking as if to show that he really wasn't asleep at all, lol...
These may be silly things, but we thank the Lord for the laughter and joy he brings in the every day moments.
We look forward to laughing at him some more tonight! What are some of the funny things your pet does??