Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Days

Today is Wade and Mine's 2 and half year anniversary!! Happy Anniversary!
It has been a truly wonderful 2.5 years and I am so thankful for how the Lord has knit our hearts together and continues to do so! I LOVE YOU!

Last Friday it snowed! The Lord brought Wade another taste of winter. We got our first snow day of the year. I was totally off and Wade worked from home. We managed to get out and play a little though during lunch!

Here is our duck billed snow man!! I think he turned out mighty cute myself!

These are the triplets! We were going to try and build a big snowman but figured out really fast that the snow was almost all powder! It wasn't sticking together well so we went for minis, hehe....

Here is Wade next to his favorite tree. It is a pretty cool tree and you can really tell when all the leaves are gone.







Here's the love of my life!!


No comments: