Thursday, January 20, 2011

Metal Stamping Premiere!

I have had so much fun practicing stamping! These are my first two finished necklaces :) I loved making the bead charms too!! The swarovski crystals are the girls' birth stones. These are the first of many to come! I have more supplies on the way and will be making key chains soon too :)

Let me know if you need me to make you one! Valentine's Day is coming up....They can be made out of sterling silver, copper, aluminum or bronze. Each color has a unique look. The crystal can be any color too!!

I am going to make several with the LOVE theme :) Can't wait!


Her birthday is stamped on the back in a small font.



These two colors are a cool combination.  


I am going make dog tags (with a leather cord option) for guys (or anyone).
I still have more practicing to do but you gotta start somewhere~~

2 comments:

Old Dad said...

You go girl!! They look very good. Keep practicing.

BeckyE said...

Oooh! I want one! I'd love an estimate for a silver one w/ purple crystal that says "Surrender." Maybe a heart on the little circle? What do you think? Surrender is the name of my book.