Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 is HERE!

Can it be that January is almost half over already?!

Well, I must admit that it was VERY hard to get back into the work routine. I so enjoyed my time at home with Wade!

Work was CRAZY the first week back and it really drained me. What a blessing that Wade is very understanding, helpful and encouraging. This week has been better, both with the work load and just my mindset.

I am excited about the new year though! I can't wait to see what the Lord is doing in 2011. God is continuing to show me that I work in a "mission" field every day! Each day He has a mission for me and for you! Be on the look out!

I started offering a short, 30 minute, workout after school 4 days a week for the staff at our school. I have been really encouraged by the response and am hopeful that we will get a good group consistently coming!

I have to remember this verse.
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 1 Peter 5:8
Don't give the enemy a way in! Be on the lookout for things that will trip you up and run to the Lord!

No comments: