Thursday, November 18, 2010

80 Years and beyond

80 years...that's a long time, but I know for her, it's been a blink of an eye. I think I could write a whole book and not run out of things to say about Grandma. She has lived such a beautiful life and touched so many people's hearts. I can only hope that I live a life as full and well as she has and continues to do. I thank the Lord that she is still with us and that I can call her up and hear her laugh...laugh so freely anytime....what a blessing!


I am so glad that we were all able to be together for this wonderful celebration.
Mom did such a good job getting everything together for the party. Grandma had a blast!! Tommy made a great slideshow that we all enjoyed.


These fun pictures give us a glimpse into years past....and they're beautiful.


Here's Grandma opening one of her many gifts. I think her favorite part though was all the cards she received. She called me a couple weeks later and told me the cards were still coming in the mail! I can't wait to read some of the stories myself when we go home at Christmas time.

Dad & Grandma


When Grandma hugs you, you feel it all over and it just makes you feel special and so loved. She is precious.

Ever since I was little, Grandma has always had the coolest shoes!
Too bad her feet a just a tad smaller than mine...

I hope I look as good as Grandma when I'm 80!!

Here's Tommy & Grandma

Happy Birthday Grandma!! I love you!!


No comments: