Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Wade!!

Yesterday we celebrated Wade's 26th birthday!!

 
I just want to take some space here and brag on how wonderful my husband is! He is always there helping me, encouraging me and laughing with me! Helping around the house doesn't put him out. In fact, he's so enthusiastic about getting things done, we have fun! He is a great encourager to me and so many others--always ready to give a kind word. He is so good at taking care of our finances and being generous to those the Lord puts in our lives. I respect him so much. He is the most truthful person I have ever met and I know he always makes decisions with integrity. I trust him completely. I could not have asked for a better friend and helper.


I can't wait to see what the Lord has for Wade in his 26th year of life. I pray he blesses him and draws him closer to Himself.

Make a wish!!

As we get older I think it feels less and less like our birthdays once did....so much excitement! I tried my best to make it feel special though. After we got off work we had pizza, cake and ice cream!!



This was my first time to use this awesome bundt pan!! I call it the "Castle Cake"---ta da!!



YAY for Birthdays!! I love you Wade!


No comments: